Navigation Bar

MAKING EACH YEAR BETTER THAN THE LAST // HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018



HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE KIDS!

Can you believe it?! 2017 is coming to an end! A whole year under our belts and another on our heels. It really is true what they say, the older you get the faster the years fly bye.
I feel like I was just saying how crazy it was that we were in 2017 and now I am saying how crazy that 2018 is here! And each year seems to be packed with more and more than the last. Another saying I've found true, there just aren't enough hours in the day. But how cool to think that we are all going to stop and celebrate the coming of a new year at the same moment in time, 1 2 : 0 0 pm, the midnight hour. Every eye on the clock, ready to watch that 1 2 : 0 0  turn into 1 2 : 0 1! I can feel the excitement building already and can't wait to celebrate the old and the new. 






Old friends, old successes, old dreams on to new dreams, new adventures, a new year! So look back at 2017 and enjoy what it brought you. Hopefully a lot of good times and great memories with fewer hard times and unhappy memories. Even so, if you seem to find more lows than highs, choose to look at them as lessons making you better and stronger; a greater version of yourself for a greater start to come! This year has been a year full of growing for me. Lots of life lessons, maybe that just comes with getting older but I definitely feel a little bit wiser than I was January 1, 2017 and hopefully that shows. I think that's one of the best parts of coming to another year, seeing how much you've learned and grown in the 365 days in between. And if 2017 was the year to grow, it's looking like 2018 is going to be one of change. Planning a wedding and hopefully by the end of 2018 gaining a husband // stay tuned for wedding plans // getting our first home in a new state // also stay tuned // welcoming a niece, starting a new job, so many changes but all with great opportunity and surrounded by amazing family and friends. I go into every year excited for what is to come and I think my New Year's Resolution will be to stay excited about all that is coming even amidst it all. When we are deep into year 2018 to still feel the thrill that this is a new year and only I can decide what I do with it, what I want to come next, and what come 2019 I will want to look back on! 

So cheers loves to it all, the messes and masterpieces, the light days and low blows, the gloom and the grandeur // I'm ready to make 2018 another year better than the last!






All photos courtesy of The Bold Americana! Check her out on her Website The Bold Americana and on Instagram @theboldamericana

No comments:

Post a Comment