Navigation Bar

I LIKE SHINY THINGS // AFFORDABLE JEWELRY


Hey lovelies!

How's your week going? I am currently in a state of shock // is it just me, or did daylight savings hit you like a freight train too? I didn't really notice it on Sunday but MAN..Monday morning was just not my friend. Today, legit had to force myself out of bed.. not cool daylight savings, not cool.

Anyways, sitting here with an extra large cup of morning coffee and attempting to be somewhat productive! Wanted to share with you guys a jewelry brand that honestly has something for everyone, as long as you like to sparkle.. but really who doesn't?! I'm talking about APM Monaco .



They work with a lot of really big influencers // disclaimer: I am not saying I am a big influencer at all lol like no // but they like to work with influencers and see the value in what we do, thanks to all you guys, so they invited me to try some pieces. Another disclaimer: I would never put anything up on my Instagram or blog that I genuinely didn't love and or would purchase for myself. I have turned down lots of random things, even pieces that I could possibly use but really it just doesn't do anything for you guys or stay true to my brand. So yes while I was gifted these pieces, my actual love for them is why I'm sharing them here with you! I want to be super transparent with you guys so you can really get to know me and feel good about what I put out there for you. Ok, now that that's out of the way lets talk jewels.


APM is such a fun, quality brand that is constantly coming out with new collections! You can find super classic pieces like the ones I picked out from their meteorites collection or get really funky with dinosaurs and pacman. The one thing that brings all these collections together is that they are covered, let me say it again, COVERED in stones! Like these babies sparkle! Now I am not a super flashy person when it comes to jewelry but the look of diamonds, really you can't have too many. Plus with the clean and dainty styles, that shine feels classic and almost everyday. The pieces I picked are actually something I've had my eye on; who doesn't remember the huge star/cosmos jewelry craze and I feel like that is a style that won't go away! 


So I have the double meteorites ring that is two stars that wrap around your finger with a smaller star at one end and a larger star at the other, makes me think of a shooting star really. Should mention, these are the cool, Neverland-kind-of-stars, which makes a difference in my book. I got it in a size 56 (thick fingers) but it fits on my middle finger, pointer, and thumb.. so there's that lol multi-purpose people. And now to these earrings.. I mean come on! I knew I had to have these gorgeous babes. They are the asymmetric meteorites clip earrings. They are asymmetrical, like the name says which is such a fun way to play with jewelry. The one earring is just a stud in the shape of a star and the other earring is this insanely cool piece that has a stud on the bottom attached to this wrap around piece that goes up your ear and clips at the top. How freaking gorgeous is that! I love that you don't need to have your ear pierced at the top to wear them and the clip is padded so it doesn't murder your ear. Also should mention, their earring backs are like that rubbery clear stuff with a metal APM Monaco wrap around them. Makes really no difference, but figured I'd mention it. 


Needless to say these pieces are quality stuff and made really beautifully. And you can find pieces starting at $50 so you honestly can purchase a few and create a great set. Let me make sure to clarify, these are zirconia stones not real diamonds. I mean I like shiny things, but I don't need to break the bank for it, ya know? Luckily, with APM you don't have to sacrifice quality or style! Not to mention, they have a 1 YEAR warranty! An entire year, so you know they stand behind their pieces which is amazing as a customer. So really what more can I say.. the quality, the designs, the price, the brand. I am a fan and already want to get more; have you guys seen their mini safety pin earrings!! Also doesn't seeing bomb earrings make you want to get more ear piercings lol?!  My ear swag is a work in progress, and by work in progress I mean I only have the two and need way way WAY MORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment