Navigation Bar

I HAD TO DO IT // THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE


Ok I know, I know..

Instagram and the rest of the fashion blogger universe at least is blowing up about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I'm sure your Insta-stories are exploding with hauls, try ons, what to buys, yada yada yada. Honestly, I love Nordstrom but I hate the mad dash. Things like Black Friday, the day before Christmas, and really any buying holiday in America, you will find me huddled in a ball in the corner rocking back and forth. Ok not really but probably in a coffee shop completely content being far, far away from all that chaos.

So I was really trying to avoid giving you another speech of salesyness on the Nordstrom sale...but then my finger somehow hovered over to my Nordstrom app on my phone and started scrolling, and I realized. There is a reason why there is so much hoopla about it, it's freaking awesome!
I started with just the shoes because...shoes, and honestly I found so many pairs I am drooling over. Then of course I couldn't resist checking out the rest of what I was missing! So anyways after some quality time scrolling over the pages I found some amazing pieces and I figured I'd share my window shopping with you. That way if you do decide to head over there, you can have a few ideas on what they have and see some of my favorites! If you have an iron will, unlike me, maybe you only pick out the things you liked here and not endlessly swipe through the thousands of products on SALE, SALE, SALE..ya right?! Who has that kind of will power. Regardless, it's a great sale with some killer products and I hope you find some amazing deals!
Also...let me know what you find // major FOMOOS here, Fear Of Missing Out On Sale..lol

Happy National Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment