Navigation Bar

3 Fall Styles - Hair to Toe // Look Number 2: Back to School, No Buns About It!



Ok friends Look Number 2 from this Fall Style Series coming at you! Not going to lie, I think this look is my ultimate numero uno, only because I would honestly wear this entire outfit daily..like wear it on Monday and then if I was meeting people on Tuesday, that were different then the Monday people, I'd wear it again. Ya you know you do that too! But it really is just that good. So let's hopscotch into it.



Look Number Two: IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL, NO BUNS ABOUT IT!

Outfit
No buts about it, this look gives me schoolgirl vibes with a little edge! I took a band tee // actually the one I got from the Doobie Brother's, Zac Brown Band, and Eagles concert I went to a couple months back // and cut it into a crop top. Paired that with some high waisted Zara TRF denim jeans, and my new favorite booties, a pair of nude Dr. Martins. Then to finish the look and give me major fall vibes, I threw on a plaid blazer from Free People. This outfit blends that preppy, upper east side student, with a bit of rocker girl grit that just seems to go so perfectly. I always love mixing the different "genres" of fashion; it creates such a unique and personal style!




Hair
Did you get the "bun pun," no buns about it?! Cause she styled a bun with this look. Ok, I thought it was cheeky. Anyways, I loved this look and Faye // @hairbyfaye // was like it's SUPER easy! For this half up style, she took my curled hair and sprayed amika Un.done texture spray to add more body and texture. Then she sectioned off the top of my hair // leaving my bangs out // and looped it through a hair tie. She didn't pull the hair all the way through the hair tie, which created the bun. The final touches, she added a black hair scarf from H&M and pulled out a few pieces of hair around my face. That's it! Such a perfect look and so easy to try for yourself. I love this style because its such a simple way to switch up your hair with basically no effort or level of difficulty! 

This look is one of those go-to, staple outfits. It's an easy look with such basic components but each piece has a different twist and a quirkiness I love to put into my outfits! Just some jeans, a t-shirt, and blazer; but throw in the color and oversized style of the jacket, the high waist of the jeans, the cropped band tee with the graphic print and some kick-ass boots with a hair scarf to just really throw everything at you and I mean come on! Total bliss here. I hope you guys love this outfit as much as I do! One more look from this Fall Style series still to come.. it's a bit of a show stopper, can't wait to share it.






No comments:

Post a Comment