Navigation Bar

Downtown Summerlin Influencer Day // Some Days Get Better & Better


You know that saying, "Some days are better than others"? I would like to rephrase that and say, "Some days get better and better"! The Influencer Day at Downtown Summerlin was one of those days. It's a day like this that makes all the hours spent staring at a computer/phone screen, putting yourself out their for public scrutiny, and on occasion questioning your sanity.. beyond worth it! So I have to give you guys a huge THANK YOU! I am beyond grateful and feel so blessed to be doing what I do and it's all because of you guys! Love fest done // for now // and onto sharing the goods...


I've been to Downtown Summerlin (DTS) plenty of times and frequent some of their restaurants and shops, but what I didn't know was just how much I was missing out on! We tend to get stuck in our ways, going to the same stores, eating at the same places, kind of sticking to a pattern without even knowing it. So to get to experience Downtown Summerlin like this, where the day was all planned out, with each destination and activity already picked, ready and waiting, made it feel like I was experiencing DTS for the first time; And with a backstage pass! Each destination had employees and staff giving us so much great information on the store, products, services and more that you can experience when you shop with them. Naturally, I want to share all I learned from the day with you guys. So if you have been to Downtown Summerlin, are wanting to go, or are just down for a virtual ride, then here we go! This is all you are missing at Downtown Summerlin:



DTS Destination 1: CORKS 'N CRAFTS
Our first stop of the day was a place called Corks 'n Crafts. Basically, they took the old wine + paint class, and turned it all the way up! With different crafts to choose from like calligraphy, sewing, and macrame // which is what we did // whatever you create, you'll want to show off to friends or put up in your house in a place of honor! Not to mention, add in mimosas, craft beers, and wine AND events like "Date Night" or "Girls' Night Out"... they have literally thought of everything. All of the girls had so much fun creating our macrame rings and our amazing craft-tender (teacher) made it so easy and fun to learn a new craft that I am totally going out to buy more supplies to macrame-my-heart-out!





DTS Destination 2: LULULEMON
Stop number two was a store I thought I knew quite well and one most girls would agree is the epitome of athleisure. It rhymes with shmu-shmu-shmemon.. I'm talking about Lululemon! And while I do know how great their products are and how killer their leggings make my butt look, what I didn't know was how much there was to know about all their different styles and pieces! I'm the girl that goes in and picks out whatever pattern I happen to like best and the pants with pockets, because pockets. But all their different fabrics, cuts, and styles make each piece just right for a different type of activity! Ask any of the people working there, they are full of information and happy to share it so you get exactly what you need. From a pair of leggings to strut down the street in all the way to a sports bra that will hug the girls through a 5k run. Needless to say, we were like kids in a candy store, and each girl found something and more!




DTS Destination 3: LUCKY BRAND
On to stop number three. I know you all know Lucky Brand. It's been a classic for years and I am so happy we got to check out the store they have in DTS because it feels like the clothing-art-gallery of my dreams! Clothes hanging from the ceiling, a lounge area with a photo wall I seriously wanted to take home and a motorcycle casually dangling in mid-air.. just your usual clothing store decor right? Lucky for us, they had an amazing member of their team there to talk to us all about their denim! They have so many different fits for every body type and more styles and colors than any girl could ask for. It was so much fun watching each girl find her perfect fit and see what colors and styles they chose, so unique and different like all of us!



DTS Destination 4: SEPHORA
Ok stop number four is really your one stop shop for anything beauty.. Hello, Sephora. They were waiting for us with highlight palettes and lipstick ready! I don't know about you but highlighter has to be one of my favorite beauty products. I mean it literally makes you shine, what's better than that? Each girl got the perfect highlight color and lipstick to match and I finally got to try some of the Fenty Beauty products. It was the perfect midday stop to refresh our looks for the day. Oh and in case you didn't know: they do 15 minute beauty sessions for free! Come in for a smokey eye or a highlight application and let the pros show you how it's done.



DTS Destination 5: MACY'S
Guys, stop number five, Macy's! Little fact, while DTS does have other coffee shops, Macy's is the only place you can get your Starbucks; just so you know. I can't say enough about Macy's.. really I didn't know they had so much. From a private room where you can partake in all sorts of beauty services // free of charge, just pay for the products // to a secluded area to try on clothes with a personal stylist, all the way to 3D glasses that let you see what your furniture would look like in your space! It was so much fun walking around the store and getting to know such a great brand like Macy's again.



DTS Destination 6: ANDIRON STEAK & SEA
Now, by this time in the day and walking all around DTS, us girls were ready to eat! So the team at DTS knew just the place where all nine female influencers would be satisfied, Andiron. If the ambience and decor doesn't get you // I'm talking plush couches and flower wallpaper // the flavor of the food absolutely will! The chef brought out a little bit of everything; mini donuts, a fruit plate, shrimp & grits, waffles, the biggest piece of bacon I have ever seen and more, more, more. Needless to say, it was the first time all day the girls stopped talking because we were way too busy eating!



And that was that! We finished the day chatting and getting to know each other. Talking about family, sharing advice, just being girls.. it was a great day and a perfect shopping experience; I mean we didn't even have to carry our bags! But really, the day was filled with beautiful stores, great shopping, and all the best people! I can not thank the stores enough who had us as their guests and Downtown Summerlin for giving us girls an excuse to go shopping! Hopefully, you guys learned something new about some of these stores and feel like a VIP the next time you go shopping there. And babes, any day shopping with your friends is a day well spent, so call me because I want to come!

All photos courtesy of Bethany Paige Photography // Stay tuned for a video!!




No comments:

Post a Comment