Navigation Bar

FALL-ING FOR FLATS UNDER $50 // LOAFERS AND SLIDES FOR THE FALL SEASON



Who doesn't love a good flat? And who doesn't love a good flat under $50?! There is nothing better than getting a solid pair of shoes you know you are going to wear and on top of that, at a price you feel good about. So I have hopped around online and rounded up a few loafers and slides that are giving me all the fall vibes! From silky satin to plush velvet, all the way to beading and buckles; here are a few of my favorites. Let me know what flats you are obsessing over this fall?! My number #1 from the bunch // the snake print mules with buckle detail!





1. Marie Black Satin Beaded Loafer Slides
Love the beaded detailing on these flats // the whole snake design is so cool, definitely think they were getting their inspiration from a very similar design by Gucci.

2. Steve Madden Majesty Mules
The bold colors and fall floral print on a black flat with the buckle detail makes these so easy and such a statement!

3. ASOS LINKIE Pom Pom Ballet Flats
I feel like these could be worn in winter and fall with all the bright colors on navy and I absolutely love the pom poms and fringe embellishments, super fun.

These are just so classy to me, perfect with a pair of jeans and a white tee to dress the look up!

I just love yellow okay, and they make me think of a geisha for some reason.

Soft satiny material, all wrapped up, and they're baby pink, plus I'm kind of loving the square toe // Ya, enough said.


2 comments:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Best Leggings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. フィメールマスク

    ReplyDelete