Navigation Bar

STYLING THE BAKER BOY HAT // VOLUME I - HELLO EVERYDAY











Brixton Baker Boy Hat

This hat is seriously everywhere // The Baker Boy is taking over and I'm not complaining. This is one of those hats that is subtle enough for someone who doesn't normally go for hats but also packs a punch. All you have to do is put it on and your outfit is immediately elevated. Easy, functional, and a statement. Nothing better than that!

So to show my appreciation for the versatility and ease of the baker boy, I am going to style this hat a few different ways to hopefully get you on the baker boy bandwagon!

First up, an outfit for daily deeds and casual nights out.







Forever 21 Top In Stores

I took a classic look, a white shirt and jeans, and decided to go a bit more wild with it. I went for a long sleeve white crop top from Forever 21 that kind of reminds me of a lumberjacks pajamas. Super comfy, and the added cinched baggy sleeves and crop style make this a piece I'll be rocking daily. Plus I love a good white top!






I paired it with some high waisted mom jeans from ASOS. Once again another piece I will be wearing constantly! I really like this pair in particular because its a nice light/medium wash that will break up the darker fall colors nicely and rolling the bottoms just a little made it the perfect height for my new fall obsession, mid-calf boots! ASOS is a great brand for girls who are a bit shorter like myself because a bunch of their stuff comes in petite sizes // no hemming necessary // woohoo! Also they do free two day shipping and returns with the code EXPRESSUSA.





Sam Edelman Boots

To finish off the look I added a pair of pointed black leather boots by Sam Edelman from a few years back, stacked on some rings, added a little choker and a lariat necklace peaking out from under the crop top // really like styling the lariat under crop tees // Added a pair of Raybans and brought it all together with the baker boy hat by Brixton!





This outfit was so effortless. I've already worn it multiples times! It is a classic "me" outfit. Just easy, a bit edgy, and super comfy. Switch out the boots for loafers or add a red lip and heels if you want, it's so versatile. Or rock it just like this, it's an outfit for anything; A day around town, a chill night out with your girls, or a jaunt through the desert to kiss the moon.


Coming up next; an outfit perfect for date night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie! This post is gonna attract more people.
    Very much informative content indeed.
    Is it possible to get more updates?
    Cheers!
    Oh yes! If anybody like you, are interested to read more about this topic, can do it from the link’s been inserted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete