Navigation Bar

Skirt + Boots = Current Favorite Style Combo



Hey Kids!

Still loving all this Fall weather but I know in a few weeks when the temperature drops, my fingers and toes will be freezing and I'll be bundled from head to toe in layers // which really, not even complaining! But, before that hits and we are still in these "living in the 70's" days, I am going to be rocking this classic combination hard. The Fall go to style I'm talking about, the skirt and boot combo. There just really isn't anything cuter than a little skirt with a big bundled sweater and some jaw dropping, thigh high boots..Am I right or am I right?!






So starting with the skirt; of course I had to bring some denim to this style combo and I have been loving denim skirts. This little number from Pacsun has these great velvet stripe details going down the sides and bringing in some velvet to any look just says Fall to me. Make sure to check out Pacsun's Fall denim, they have a bunch more cute styles like this one, perfect for transitioning into this season. Not to mention, they are running with the corduroy trend happening right now and have some great skirt and jacket sets!




I kept this stripe theme going and threw on the coziest and warmest sweater from Forever 21. Big sleeves, a tad oversized, and the grey, white, and black stripe details on the sleeves along with the warm beige color of the sweater, yep perfect! Not to mention, this sweater is seriously so warm and toasty that you could honestly get away with wearing this outfit in the even colder months coming. Which is saying something, because I am a wimp when it comes to the cold.




Now lets talk about these thigh high boots! I am obsessed with these babies. For me, the hard part about finding thigh high boots is that they are normally way too big on my legs and just end up sliding down and bunching up, which loses all sexiness and defeats the style purpose of the thigh high. But these gorgeous creatures hug my legs like leather leggings on a hot summer day! They are by the brand Dolce Vita, which is one of my favorite shoe brands. I always find the best styles and they are pretty reasonably priced. The pointed toe, black velvet body, block heel and zipper detail that goes up the entire length of the boot, it was just all the right everything! I found these last year at Nordstrom, but after doing some searching I found them at freaking Walmart, like what?! Yep Walmart people, way to go Wally World. Topped this look off with one of my favorite styles, the Lola cap, from basically my ultimate hat brand, Lack of Color. I live in their hats, literally, have so many of them and still need more. Check them out if you haven't yet!




That's it for this look loves! Such a fun style combination for the Fall season and something you should definitely give a try if you haven't already fallen in love. Linked this look and some other gorgeous thigh high boots, sweaters, and skirts below for you to try this combo yourself. Tag me on Instagram, @thenexthappening , if you decide to rock it, would love to see your personal spin on this style!

Shop the look below!


No comments:

Post a Comment